Monday, February 28, 2011

Gary Bower Books for Kids

   Hey ladies! Maybe some of you know about these books, -but I had never heard of them until recently. Husband and wife, Gary and Jan Bower, homeschool parents of 12 have written and illustrated some very beautiful children's books.
  I LOVE the gorgeous paintings, and the content is excellent. These are the kinds of books I love to invest in for our home!



The Person I Marry: Things I'll Think About Long Before Saying "I Do" (Bright Future Books)


The Jingle in My Pocket: Sound Money Principles Kids Can Bank on (Bright Future Books)

If you want a chance to 'read' these  before you buy, - head over to the Bower's website, where you can click on their books and read throught the whole thing.  The 'There's a Party in Heaven' brought a tear to my eye when I saw a picture of a mother and baby re-united. For those of us who've miscarried or lost a child that thought is simply amazing. They also have two precious little board books for little hands called 'Mommy Love' and "Daddy Love' that do not seem to be available on other sites where I've looked.

I enjoyed just reading about their family to!
http://www.bowerbooks.com/brightfuturebooks/thepersonimarry.html

Do you have a favorite children's author or series that helps encourage your children in the Lord? Or just a book that you love to read over and over again?
Leave a comment and let us know! I will post some of my favorites that I grew up with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment